Day 10

 Day 10

Today was a pretty good day. I ate correctly to the best of my ability and had a good workout.

I was supposed to do cardio today but things got changed a little. A group of my military subordinates invited me to come work out with them. As a leader, I wanted to help build camaraderie and felt it was import to participate. Turns out it was at a Crossfit gym, which was fine with me as I did Crossfit for a couple of years at Hermes in Spanish Fork (your brother goes there, or did).

Anyway, it was a good workout consisting of plenty of cardio and a little muscle work.

We did a 25 minute AMRAP (as many rounds as possible)

The rounds were broken out by reps, starting with 5, then 10, then 15... 

The exercises were calories on an assault bike, situps, calories on a row machine, and box step ups with a 35 lbs kettle bell.

We worked in teams of two.

Overall, a great workout.

Tomorrow I am planning to come home for the weekend so I'll be able to get to the gym and control my nutrition better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 29

Day 9