Day 15

 Monday - Day 15

So I took my weekly pictures today and I'm not too impressed. I know that I am probably my own worst critic, but I don't see much improvement in the pictures. Maybe it's just me.

I don't have access to a scale here, but I did weight myself on Saturday and I was 176.4.

Dang! I was hoping for a little more weight loss, but I'm hopeful that it's just muscle replacing fat.

Today was good for nutrition and workout. I did the day 1 workout, so chest, shoulders, triceps, and calves. I also did a a 16 minute treadmill run followed by 9 minutes of 10% incline walking and then a cool down.

I'll definitely be glad to be done with this time away from home so I can control my nutrition better. Although I know I'm not hitting everything 100%, I'm really trying to follow the plan as best I can. For sure, I have not had refined sugar in a while and I consider that a win, cause I really like sugar.

I took the preworkout today and really liked it. Then after my workout I had the recovery and, well, I really didn't like it. The taste was not good, but I will continue to use it if for no other reason then it cost so dang much.

Even though I'm not necessarily seeing results in my pictures, I feel better physically and not so fat when I look in the mirror. Still a long way to go, but I think it's a good beginning.

So, without further adieu, my weekly pictures:






Looking forward to some feedback.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 29

Day 10

Day 9