Day 22(ish)




 Time to start week 4.

When I look at the front picture, I can definitely see some progress. From the side, I just see my mid section sticking out. I think at least some of it has to do with my posture. I'm trying to work on it.

I was able to get my weight for this week: 175.4

Overall, I feel good about myself and my body. I feel like I have been making progress. Eating exactly according to the plan continues to be a challenge and I have missed a couple of cardio workouts due to my work schedule. Here's a great example. Yesterday (Tuesday), I was totally on track to complete everything according to the plan. My eating was good and I had a cardio workout planned for 2:00. At approximately 1:45, I get a call out with the Marshals to go track down a fugitive. Long story short, I didn't get done with the call out until 9:00 pm and still had to drive home. I didn't get to complete the workout and I didn't get my meals in like I wanted. Luckily this doesn't happen every day. I usually try to make up the cardio the next day with my strength training.

On a side note, I took some of the preworkout before a cardio session and it was great. I was doing some treadmill running and went 20 minutes straight and still felt great. I usually only make it about 15 minutes and then transition to incline walk for another 15 minutes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 29

Day 10

Day 9