Day 9

 Well, my updating skills are severely lacking.

Since day 1, I have been able to stick to the diet and exercise plan pretty good.

I had a bad day on day 4 where I didn't workout (cardio) but made it up the next day. Then on day 5 I was in a place that had no access to food so my diet suffered.

Overall I am trying to hit the diet and exercise goals. I realize that every day is going to be great or even good. I'm trying to build up consistency in what I am doing.

So, here are the pictures from Monday, Sept 14.




Just for your info, I am currently living out of a hotel room up in Layton. I will be done up here on Sept 25. I was able to get a room with a kitchenette so I am trying to prepare as many meals as I can. When I do go to a restaurant, am I trying to be very careful to get a high protein/low carb meal.

Today will be my day two workout. Yesterday was cardio and Monday was day 1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 29

Day 10