Day 29

 Here we go into week 5.

This past week was definitely one of the best. Even though I missed a cardio session.

I'm definitely getting into a rhythm at the gym, and I have tried to mix up things a little here and there with some of the exercises, just trying a different one for the same muscle group.

When I look at this week's pictures, I can see a clear difference from even last week. I did try to stand a little taller, but I didn't suck in my belly or anything. 

I was home all weekend and found that I was having more cravings for sugar than I have in the past. I think a big part of it was just being in a familiar setting and not necessarily being engaged in doing anything. That has always been the worst time for me when it comes to snacking. Luckily I was able to resist temptation aside from a very small piece of a brownie (literally a bite sized piece). Even eating the brownie was not really satisfying. I'd be lying though if I said it didn't taste good, cause it did. 

Starting to see results is a huge boost to my enthusiasm. There were a couple of days that I wasn't super pumped to be going to the gym, but I made myself go. That usually only happens on cardio day.

I can't wait to see what the next couple of weeks bring. 

As a side note, I will be going to St George this Thursday for a two day mountain biking trip which means I'll miss the gym on Thursday and Friday. The good news is I'll be getting a great cardio and leg workout both days so it kind of balances itself out.

Now, on to pictures:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 10

Day 9